Heres some suggestions and ideas that I have thought about to make this lovely distribution a bit more KISS.
* Personally I think the theming of all the windowmanagers should be left alone to their respective standard themes, with an exception for maby the wallpaper, and instead let the users do their own theming. I see no reason why the developers of every single distribution should make their own customized themes and focus on that.
* How about making PacmanXG startup in the beginning of every new installation, and make it available for users to see its there by making its icon visible for all the different windowmanagers.
* Another idea would be a very simple welcome-window, where you can access PacmanXG after reading how excellent all the Antergos-developers are.
* And in this welcome-window, how about adding simple buttons for activating/switching between opensource and proprietary graphics drivers for AMD and Nvidia?
* Whats the reason for [multilib] not being uncommented as default? Is it because it might break the main installation? For any such reason, wouldnt it be better/easier for the user if it was uncommented after the installation was done? It doesnt seem very KISS to me.
Thats my five cents.
With kind regards