• Antergos Installer - Error

Hey guys! I wasn’t able to fix my last problem, so I decided to backup my home partition and reinstall Antergos (did the backup with fsarchiver).
    Now right after Cnchi fetched all the packets, there’s an error: “Can’t install necessary packages. Cnchi can’t continue.’: add_fatal in /usr/share/cnchi/src/misc/events.py:83”
    Cnchi.log (in englisch: log) says something about dependancys, but to be honest I just don’t now what to do against dependancys… I will upload the log also in english in a couple of minutes.
    I tried different USB-Sticks each with Antergos 18.10 and 18.01, nothing worked, always the same error. In the meantime I also installed ubuntu and that worked.
    Anybody knows what to do? 😟

edit: lspci, lsusb and dmesg: click

edit2: I tried all the installations with Cnchi 0.16.01 as well as with 0.16.21

• I am getting the same error message right now.
    I have tried 4 times to install on a desktop computer to no avail.

The installer gets all the way to and stops at "Fetching antergos-desktop-settings 1.14-1 (186/694) and then kicks up the error.

• closing– doublette

error339 installer65 Posts 4Views 1528
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.