• A checkbox for themes in the installer!

A checkbox for themes in the installer would be very nice. Beacuse i’m not that fond of all the Numix love the Antergos has at the moment, i would be happy if we had the option to choose to have the numix theme of our desired DE or the default theme the DE has for stock!

I know i can change it afterwards, but a clean stock theme at the first boot would be great!

Other than that i love Antergos!

And i did’t find a good place to post this so please move it to the right section if needed!

/crash

• A checkbox for themes in the installer would be very nice. Beacuse i’m not that fond of all the Numix love the Antergos has at the moment, i would be happy if we had the option to choose to have the numix theme of our desired DE or the default theme the DE has for stock!

I know i can change it afterwards, but a clean stock theme at the first boot would be great!

Other than that i love Antergos!

And i did’t find a good place to post this so please move it to the right section if needed!

/crash

• Yeah! Picking stuff at installation level would be wonderful
    <dreamer>
    And it would be great if we can choose not only themes, but even application available after installation
    </dreamer>

• I like this idea too, maybe even go full out with it and allow a non theme option that forgoes the Grub and LightDM themes as well as the UI themes.

• I for one disagree with this even though I’m no fan of numix myself. The reason for this is I think it’s a good thing that Antergos has a “uniform” look. All DE’s uses the same theme and it’s easy to see that it’s Antergos.

It doesn’t take more than a couple of minutes to change the theme and icons after installation if that’s what you want to do. I always change to my preferred theme and icons when I’ve installed a new distro - no big deal really.

Don’t complain about the theme - be glad the distro looks very professional and if it’s not to your liking, well change it yourself

Posts 5Views 1316