• A checkbox for themes in the installer!

A checkbox for themes in the installer would be very nice. Beacuse i’m not that fond of all the Numix love the Antergos has at the moment, i would be happy if we had the option to choose to have the numix theme of our desired DE or the default theme the DE has for stock!

I know i can change it afterwards, but a clean stock theme at the first boot would be great!

Other than that i love Antergos!

And i did’t find a good place to post this so please move it to the right section if needed!

/crash

• A checkbox for themes in the installer would be very nice. Beacuse i’m not that fond of all the Numix love the Antergos has at the moment, i would be happy if we had the option to choose to have the numix theme of our desired DE or the default theme the DE has for stock!

I know i can change it afterwards, but a clean stock theme at the first boot would be great!

Other than that i love Antergos!

And i did’t find a good place to post this so please move it to the right section if needed!

/crash

• Yeah! Picking stuff at installation level would be wonderful
    <dreamer>
    And it would be great if we can choose not only themes, but even application available after installation
    </dreamer>

• I like this idea too, maybe even go full out with it and allow a non theme option that forgoes the Grub and LightDM themes as well as the UI themes.

• I for one disagree with this even though I’m no fan of numix myself. The reason for this is I think it’s a good thing that Antergos has a “uniform” look. All DE’s uses the same theme and it’s easy to see that it’s Antergos.

It doesn’t take more than a couple of minutes to change the theme and icons after installation if that’s what you want to do. I always change to my preferred theme and icons when I’ve installed a new distro - no big deal really.

Don’t complain about the theme - be glad the distro looks very professional and if it’s not to your liking, well change it yourself

Posts 5Views 1581
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.