• Antergos.info down

hi. I am trying to install the OS in my brand new system. The only problem i have is that the antergos.info site is down.
    There is a ETA to when it will come back? i already found a github issue, wich i try but to no avail. Clearly the problemis a site down problem not anything else.
    I am in the antergos live os.

Thanks!

• hi. I am trying to install the OS in my brand new system. The only problem i have is that the antergos.info site is down.
    There is a ETA to when it will come back? i already found a github issue, wich i try but to no avail. Clearly the problemis a site down problem not anything else.
    I am in the antergos live os.

Thanks!

• Hmm… antergos.info is not down though even if it was, its not required to complete an install. What exactly is happening when you try to install? What steps did you follow?

Best Regards,
    Dustin

• That is strange, i try with another system and it also could not reach the site,
    Simple put i try with both installers, and both get stuck in the same step: they cant download the files to install the system (the graphical one get stuck in multilib, and the cli in the download section).
    I will try again to see what i can do, now that i know that the site is up

• Hi,

I looked into this further and it appears I have some DNS propagation issues with antergos.info. I recently switched the domain to a new server. I thought I took all the necessary steps to prevent problems but I guess not

Best Regards,
    Dustin

• hi, because i could not lose more time with the instalation i switch to arch linux to allow me at least some progress. So i cant give you a debug of the installation.
    In this system the domain is unreachable (i already added to my new arch system, wich timesout). But in my cellular network i can be reached, so yes DNS cache propagation clearly is at issue.
    I hope you keep us informed of any news.

Posts 6Views 1194