• WHEN THE GNOME 3.30 AND GOOGLE-CHROME UPDATES ARE ROLLING??

Sir,
    As you can see that gnome 3.30 has been released but it still hasn’t come to the pamac yet. Also the google chrome has been updated to version 69, but pamac still has the 67 one. Any Idea how to get a hand on them??

• @vishalmry
    You may want to look at here: https://www.archlinux.org/packages/?sort=-last_update
    And chromium is already version 69, please update your system (or your mirrors).

• @manuel said in WHEN THE GNOME 3.30 AND GOOGLE-CHROME UPDATES ARE ROLLING??:

And chromium is already version 69

…and gnome 3.30 is still in Testing.

• @piotr Sir, how to update my mirrors😅

• @vishalmry You could start from this thread. If it comes to Antergos own repositories, the reflector-antergos package may be of use. See more here.

• …and GNOME 3.30 will reach mirrors when it is working and ready, it can not be done without testing it for short period…

• @piotr Thank you so much sir!! :)

• @vishalmry You are welcome. :)

@joekamprad said :

…and GNOME 3.30 will reach mirrors when it is working and ready, it can not be done without testing it for short period…

I’m testing on VM. Some stuff (e.g. dash-to-dock extension) stopped working for me on Wayland.

gnome322 pamac63 update55 chrome14 Posts 8Views 746
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.