• \[Solved\] Delete Numix

Hey hello,

Just did a nice installation of KDE.
    Works nice.

In system settings i changed the theme to another then the standard Numix theme. There are a few details with Numix theme in KDE i don’t like.
    I deleted Numix in Repo. Theme and Icons. In system setting (Theming) i still see that Numix is installed. Where can i delete it from my system.

Another thing is what i don’t get.
    In Dolphin the icons are from Compass now.
    In root mode in Dolphin the icons are from Numix.
    Numix is not installed so how is that possible or how can i change it that in both situation the icons are Compass?

Thanks for your time.

• Hey hello,

Just did a nice installation of KDE.
    Works nice.

In system settings i changed the theme to another then the standard Numix theme. There are a few details with Numix theme in KDE i don’t like.
    I deleted Numix in Repo. Theme and Icons. In system setting (Theming) i still see that Numix is installed. Where can i delete it from my system.

Numix is not installed so how is that possible or how can i change it that in both situation the icons are Compass?

Thanks for your time.

• @“MichaelTiebesl”:343uemh9 said:

I deleted Numix in Repo. Theme and Icons. In system setting (Theming) i still see that Numix is installed. Where can i delete it from my system.[/quote:343uemh9]

Some time ago I deleted the numix-icons…for this I had to remove (gnome-icon-theme):

> sudo pacman -Rns gnome-icon-theme

@“MichaelTiebesl”:343uemh9 said:

Numix is not installed so how is that possible or how can i change it that in both situation the icons are Compass?[/quote:343uemh9]

Easy:

$ kdesu systemsettings

Best regards,

Héctor.

• Thanks Hector for your help.
    The issue with Doplhin is fixed with your help.
    Only the Numix theme i don’t get. Its twice in system settings as you can see.
    After: sudo pacman -Rns gnome-icon-theme i get not found in Konsole.
    I attached a picture. Maybe that will give a better idea.

Cheers

• Do you want delete color-scheme… right ?

[b:14zuajdl]Example:[/b:14zuajdl]

cd /usr/share/apps/color-schemes

[[email protected] color-schemes]$ ls

Honeycomb.colors Norway.colors OxygenCold.colors Steel.colors Zion.colors
    midna.colors ObsidianCoast.colors Oxygen.colors WontonSoup.colors ZionReversed.colors

[b:14zuajdl]After:[/b:14zuajdl]

sudo rm ..............

Best regards,

Héctor.

• Thanks Hector,

I fixed it with help from your explanation.

Cheers

Posts 6Views 2221
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.