• Auto connect VPN in Network Manager GUI

I have been looking for a solution to this for a while without success. I have created a script from the arch wiki that forces my vpn to connect when a wifi connection is made. This is OK but turning it off requires stopping the service and moving the script. I played with Bohdi linux Live CD yesterday just out of curiosity and see they have this feature in the Gnome NetworkManager GUI. From my research I think Ubuntu has this as well.
    My question is how do I go about requesting this feature, unless there is something, a package, I am missing that would add this function? Do I post to the Arch NetworkManager maintainers, further upstream? Gnome general boards?
    Having moved nearly full time to Linux this is something I would really appreciate. Not enough to run Ubuntu but still.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks!

• @russ I found a work around.

sudo pacman -S nm-connection-editor

You can run this as your user from the command line and it will open a GUI to enable this. You can also use nmcli but that is not so easy.

Also you can go into the desktop file to enable it in the application menu.

/usr/share/applications/nm-connection-editor.desktop and comment out

“notShowIn=KDE;GNOME:”

like this

“#notShowIn=KDE;GNOME:”

I have to give credit, got the answer from someone on the Manjaro forum.

manager80 connect36 vpn22 auto17 Posts 2Views 358
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.