• Stuck on “Starting Network Manager Script…” on boot

Hello, yesterday I did a complete update (-Syu) and now after a reboot it won’t get past the “Starting Network Manager…” part (similar to this this). I did manage to get a busybox shell when I booted through the grub shell without passing the correct root partition to the linux command and it let me mount my root partition so if there are any files I should post, edit or remove I can do that. And when I did pass the correct root partition to the linux command it managed to get further, something about a GUI. I can check again if it matters.
    I can also try chrooting from the busybox shell or from a live install, but I don’t know what I should do after I chroot so I haven’t tried it yet.

P.S. I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this so please enlighten me

• @omrisim

I can also try chrooting from the busybox shell or from a live install, but I don’t know what I should do after I chroot

Hi!
    If i were you the first thing i’d try is to boot with live iso, mount partitions, chroot and update the system. Then exit, umount partitions and reboot to see if that worked.

manager73 stuck42 script…”1 “starting1 Posts 2Views 122
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.