• Motherboard Audio stopped working

So, I installed Antergos dual booted with Windows 10, and all went well. At first the audio worked fine. The only thing that didn’t work right is the keyboard layout. I selected Workman layout, and it installed US QWERTY. But, anyways, I fiddled around for a while, built and installed the Discord package from AUR, and everything seemed fine. Then I rebooted to test if my Windows 10 would boot, and it did. Then I restarted again, and when I came back to Antergos, the motherboard sound didn’t work. I also have an Nvidia GTX 970, and the HDMI audio out works fine, but the motherboard line out doesn’t. I got fed up, and I reinstalled Antergos again fresh, and this time, the motherboard line out still doesn’t work, straight out of the box. Why???

I also noticed that there are some errors when I start Antergos that say something about pcie or something. The same errors were present on the first install and the current one.

• Couldn’t seem to edit, so here are some specs:

Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Gaming Wifi rev 1.0
    CPU: Intel i5 8400
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 970

• So, I went to bed and woke back up in the morning. Turned the pc on, and now my motherboard audio magically works again!?!? What on earth??

audio44 stopped9 motherboard4 Posts 3Views 153
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.