• Virus in my system files !!!! help !!!

I have make a scan with “clamtk” on my user interface.
    He have 114 viruses detected, inside LibreOffice macro’s contained very much “P.U.A” and have find 3 “Trojan”.
    But when i want to isolate in quarantine, “clamtk” do nothing !! ??
    These viruses are in my system files, how to eradicate ?

No viruses with Linux ? hum !! ??

• P.U.A. simply means “potentially unwanted application”. I don’t know about under linux, but they are very a common result of macros being scanned under Windows. Check you results carefully. The PUAs in the macros could easily be false positives as legitimate macros sometimes appear and the Trojans maybe Windows viruses that came in via email or some such.

I have been playing with various distros sine the late 90s and have had at least one full-time linux box (currently 4) since 2013 and have NEVER been compromised.

• @jplbeewee said in Virus in my system files !!!! help !!!:

114 viruses detected, inside LibreOffice macro’s contained very much “P.U.A” and have find 3 “Trojan”

Hi!
    Maybe you should try to understand if this could be “false positives”, though i have libreoffice installed here i’ve never found something like you just did.

Here only found viruses related to compressed windows programs stored as backups

Some may appear on playonlinux too depending from where you got the program. The ones from playonlinux AFAIK only afect the machine created for that specific program.

Maybe you transfered the viruses from windows’ libreoffice to your linux version.
    Did you by any chance copied a libreoffice document from windows to your linux machine?

• @fernandomaroto : Thank you for your answer, but how to remove these viruses with clamtk, this one does not want to remove when i want to quarantine ?

• @jplbeewee
    I have never used clamtk, only clamav directly, and in case it finds a virus i go manually check the “infected file” and remove it manually if i need to.

Perhaps you need to execute clamtk as sudo to remove infected files.

• @fernandomaroto : I made several analyzes in ‘root’ mode, but clamtk the detectors without being able to quarantine them.

• @jplbeewee
    Try using calmav directly, it will need some time for you to learn how to use it, but there is an old script i made that can help you here https://forum.antergos.com/topic/8939/script-to-use-clamav

Just read it and uncomment the lines accordig to your needs, then execute it.

• I cannot download your script ! ?
    In my terminal, i have make a clamscan, but the result is no viruses find ??
    I have install “SOPHOS” antivirus for Linux 9, no viruses find ??
    I use my pc without problem !! ??

• @jplbeewee said in Virus in my system files !!!! help !!!:

I cannot download your script ! ?

Antergos problably remove links of post from time to time…

Here is the oficial link then.
    https://github.com/Portergos/Fork-Portergos-iso-64bits/blob/master/airootfs/etc/skel/scripts/clamav.sh

In my terminal, i have make a clamscan, but the result is no viruses find ??
    I have install “SOPHOS” antivirus for Linux 9, no viruses find ??
    I use my pc without problem !! ??

Ok, so probably was a false positive, i’m pretty sure your pc is fine, i admit i don’t know about libreoffice though…

system125 virus2 Posts 9Views 497
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.