• Again they try to destroy the free internet...

https://saveyourinternet.eu

• And it looks not like they only follow dictations of those big companies, forcing every online content to be verified as not copyrighted will truely kill the freedom to share information.

• Since I live in a European non-EU country, I have no MEP I can spam. But fingers crossed things get the right outcome.

• @searedvandal say: I have no MEP I can spam

Yes i can spam some… but i do not want to hack their Spam filters…

But citizen need to revolt against this try to make the internet lame and gray.

This is like it would be forbidden to talk about the news i just read in a newspaper without pay for the right to share this information… would be stupid and totalitarian behavior :)

• The big companies are trying similar things here in the US, too. I fear that if it passes, similar legislation will start to spread like a fungus. I’m keeping my fingers (and toes, too, just in case) crossed.

• Shocking. First came the tearing down of Net Neutrality in the US, and now this in the EU. I wonder what will happen next…

But at least it seems THIS proposal will fail! If I could help, I would. Sadly however, I am not in the EU and so cannot. However, here’s some moral support for you all😄.

• "BREAKING: In a huge victory, the European Parliament has voted 318-278 against #Article13 and #Article11—the disastrous #CensorshipMachine and #LinkTax copyright proposals. "

• and the main influence to this is that citizen do not agree and spread the word against this !

and again and again we must stay in resistance to this !

• Yay!!!

• Creative Commons on the new restrictions of internet content:

#The internet in Europe is lost for now!

https://creativecommons.org/2018/09/12/with-the-european-parliament-vote-on-the-copyright-directive-the-internet-lost-for-now/

internet29 free4 destroy2 Posts 12Views 519
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.