• Kdenlive message about missing library/plugin

I’ve installed Kdenlive , and as I opened the application a small window popped up saying that I should install a certain library or plugin (something like freier or similar) that is essential for many functions of the application.
    Unfortunately I was stupid enough to not take note of the name of such plugin/library (it was something like ‘freier’) and now I can’t find this library/plugin that I should install.

I uninstalled Kdenlive and reinstalled hoping to see the same message popping up, but it didn’t.
    Does anybody know what library/plugin is that doesn’t get installed by default?

• check optional dependencies inside pamac:
    0_1529182774388_Bildschirmfoto vom 2018-06-16 22-59-05.png

• @joekamprad said in Kdenlive message about missing library/plugin:

check optional dependencies inside pama

I checked but it’s not among them.
    Is there a way to totally remove any trace of an application from the system?
    I used ‘pacman -Rsn kdenlive’ command to uninstall the application hoping to get the same popup when reinstalling. But clearly uninstalling with such command still left traces of my choice as I didn’t get the popup again after I reinstalled.

• sudo pacman -S frei0r-plugins

https://frei0r.dyne.org/

• @joekamprad thanks that was the name of the plugin.

missing50 kdenlive5 libraryplugin1 Posts 6Views 224
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.