• Antergos live usb

When I use antergos during a live session it only has little over 300MB of memory/storage avaliable. My computer had 4GB of ram. Most other live sytems make avaliable 3GB of memory/storage.

If I am demonstration to someone how to install software, especially larger stuff like web browsers, it can cause problems if you continue to use the computer.

Does anyone know why it is like this?

P.S. How do you post as a topic and not a question?

• @sondrec15 said in Antergos live usb:

When I use antergos during a live session it only has little over 300MB of memory/storage avaliable. My computer had 4GB of ram. Most other live sytems make avaliable 3GB of memory/storage.

If I am demonstration to someone how to install software, especially larger stuff like web browsers, it can cause problems if you continue to use the computer.

Does anyone know why it is like this?

P.S. How do you post as a topic and not a question?

You may wanna check out how big the USB drive is that youre using, as well as the partition that the OS is mounted to… in VBox it reads as having the same problem, but that has more to do with how Antergos sets up the media that its set to boot from

usb104 live54 Posts 4Views 258
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.