• Desktop Icons-Rt Clic Context Menu Not Same As Other Rt Clic KDE 5.13

It’s not a deal breaker, but if I right click on the desktop or on any icon in Dolphin, I get the new pretty transparent contextual menu. Very nice. Oddly enough, if I right click on any icon on my desktop, it does not render the same way. It is gray with black text, but when I bring my cursor down over an item it gets highlighted in blue and stays that way. I’d love to do a screenshot of this, but I don’t know how with KDE’s Spectacle Screenshot tool.

I understand this might be a KDE bug, but is anyone else noticing this?

• I don’t have that, maybe your compositor settings got messed up during the upgrade. My sddm background went back to default after upgrade, but after changing it back, it was solved. So just take a look at your settings.
    (Or maybe your system is still a bit angry at you, for flirting with Gnome😈 😂 )

• @bryanpwo said in Desktop Icons-Rt Clic Context Menu Not Same As Other Rt Clic KDE 5.13:

I don’t have that, maybe your compositor settings got messed up during the upgrade. My sddm background went back to default after upgrade, but after changing it back, it was solved. So just take a look at your settings.
    (Or maybe your system is still a bit angry at you, for flirting with Gnome😈 😂 )

Hahaha! Maybe I’m still flushing Gnome. But, as you can see from the picture, that just doesn’t look right. I can’t seem to do a screenshot of a contextual menu, so I used my phone. Anyway, I’ve checked compositor settings, and nothing seems amiss. I can deal with it, but it doesn’t appear right.
    alt text

menu41 context2 icons-rt1 clic1 Posts 3Views 279
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.