On a new installation (see also https://forum.antergos.com/topic/9985/) I can not get the screen lock to work.
PowerDevil does dimm the screen, but the Screen Locking (System settings, workspace, desktop behavior, screen locking) does not kick in after the desired time.
It does work when I hit Ctrl+Alt+L,
It does work when I close the lid and re-open the lid (which is under hardware energy settings).
I tried changing the wallpaper type (https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=236664), both to image and plain color.
Set the activation to 1min (ask for password: immediately)
Switched my DM from LightDM to SDDM.
I don’t know where to look next.
Is there anyone that can help me figure this thing out?
There does not seem to be any mention in the journal.
It’s just like the timer for activity does not start (But it does for the PowerDevil backlight.
There are some errors in the journal:
- plasmashell: QXcbConnection: XCB error: 2 (BadValue), sequence: 11113, resource id: 79691781, major code: 142 (Unknown), minor code: 3
- org_kde_powerdevil: powerdevil: Can’t contact ck
- org_kde_powerdevil: powerdevil: We are now into activity “adcfdab2-360b-4c18-9848-88dd6e2c8107”
- kdeinit5: kf5.kservice.services: The desktop entry file “/usr/share/applications/org.kde.systemmonitor.desktop” has Type= “Application” but no Exec line
- kdeinit5: kf5.kservice.sycoca: Invalid Service : “/usr/share/applications/org.kde.systemmonitor.desktop”
- kwin_x11: QXcbConnection: XCB error: 3 (BadWindow), sequence: 65463, resource id: 79691931, major code: 18 (ChangeProperty), minor code: 0