This is how to get WPS Office to use Open Dialogs in KDE. I found the following to work perfectly…
- Right click the Application Launcher and select “Edit Applications”.
- Select Submenu WPS Writer under Office.
- In the General tab, replace “/usr/bin/wps %f” with “WPS_NO_KDE_NATIVE_DIALOG=1 wps -style gtk+”.
- Similarly, add “-style gtk” to the existing commands for WPS Presentation and Spreadsheets.
- Finally, click Save and close the Menu Editor.
Now, if you open WPS Office from Application Menu, it will launch successfully
I found this answer here: