• \[SOLVED\] Chromium/Chrome Hidden Tab Issue

I had compiled Google Chrome from Aur and updated it earlier this week. I found the new version hiding Bookmark tabs and Setting tabs when hovering over each item. Not to crazy about that so I ditched Chrome and went back to Chromium.

I just updated Chromium and you guessed it, the same issue exists. Anyone else have this issue and know how to fix it?

I did update Chromium in Chakra and Chrome in Ubuntu 14.04 and Win 7 and this is not an issue with those three OS’s.

Thanks for any ideas!

• I had compiled Google Chrome from Aur and updated it earlier this week. I found the new version hiding Bookmark tabs and Setting tabs when hovering over each item. Not to crazy about that so I ditched Chrome and went back to Chromium.

I just updated Chromium and you guessed it, the same issue exists. Anyone else have this issue and know how to fix it?

I did update Chromium in Chakra and Chrome in Ubuntu 14.04 and Win 7 and this is not an issue with those three OS’s.

Thanks for any ideas!

• This issue involves the default or adwalta ‘Cotrols’ setting under Themes. Changing it to something the problem.

Posts 3Views 662