• \[SOLVED\] Chromium/Chrome Hidden Tab Issue

I had compiled Google Chrome from Aur and updated it earlier this week. I found the new version hiding Bookmark tabs and Setting tabs when hovering over each item. Not to crazy about that so I ditched Chrome and went back to Chromium.

I just updated Chromium and you guessed it, the same issue exists. Anyone else have this issue and know how to fix it?

I did update Chromium in Chakra and Chrome in Ubuntu 14.04 and Win 7 and this is not an issue with those three OS’s.

Thanks for any ideas!

• I had compiled Google Chrome from Aur and updated it earlier this week. I found the new version hiding Bookmark tabs and Setting tabs when hovering over each item. Not to crazy about that so I ditched Chrome and went back to Chromium.

I just updated Chromium and you guessed it, the same issue exists. Anyone else have this issue and know how to fix it?

I did update Chromium in Chakra and Chrome in Ubuntu 14.04 and Win 7 and this is not an issue with those three OS’s.

Thanks for any ideas!

• This issue involves the default or adwalta ‘Cotrols’ setting under Themes. Changing it to something the problem.

Posts 3Views 901
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.