• \[SOLVED\] Hanging during CLI install?

I am installing this OS from a 4 GB USB thumb drive. After using GParted for partitioning, I choose the option “5 Set Filesystem Mountpoints.” After doing so, the installer just repeatedly flashes the message “Activating RAID arrays…” Now I do have 5 partitions on a 1 TB HDD: root (20 GB), boot (500 MB), home (~950 GB), swap (4 GB), & var (20 GB), but I do not think it should be spending 10+ minutes doing this.

Any thoughts on possible fixes?

• I am installing this OS from a 4 GB USB thumb drive. After using GParted for partitioning, I choose the option “5 Set Filesystem Mountpoints.” After doing so, the installer just repeatedly flashes the message “Activating RAID arrays…” Now I do have 5 partitions on a 1 TB HDD: root (20 GB), boot (500 MB), home (~950 GB), swap (4 GB), & var (20 GB), but I do not think it should be spending 10+ minutes doing this.

Any thoughts on possible fixes?

• I believe this is an issue with the latest update to the CLI Installer that the devs are aware of. You can monitor this post for information on when it has been fixed. [http://forum.antergos.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1004][0]">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1004
    Have you tried the graphical installer?

[0]: <a href=

• Fixed

Just let the CLI Installer update itself to 1.1.3 and it should work

Posts 4Views 1294