- Contributions & Discussion
Contributions & Discussion
The power supply i have currently is the Corsair RM750i and i was looking to get this GPU very soon which has 2x8 and an extra 6 pin to power it
question is power supply cables for GPU on one cable its 2x6+2 and same for the second one, obviously i can connect one cable to which will power both of the 8 pins, but to power the 3rd pin which is 6 pins, do you guys just plug in the 6pin and leave the second part of the cable hanging?
is it possible to buy a single one single 6 pin connector so i don’t have that other half of the cable hanging?
would something like this work, so i can just extend it into a single one from the orginal 2x6+2 pin cable?
Artwork and Screenshots
Mozilla Firefox-Run It without Add-Ons
Mozilla Firefox might be easy for the users to access, but it doesn’t means that can be free from the technical errors. It is the most dominant and old standard browser. It is self explanatory and even easy to browse. It is quite perfect according to the needs of consumers, but user may have to face certain technical flaws. To ignore all such difficulties, individual should connect with customer support team immediately. Technical team could be contacted easily by using the customer service number.
Issues associated with Mozilla Firefox:-
• Why pop- up blocker is not working in Mozilla Firefox?
• How to remove caches from Mozilla Firefox?
• How to delete history from Mozilla Firefox?
• How may I backup bookmarks and password in Mozilla Firefox?
• Is it possible to reinstall Mozilla Firefox in Windows 7?
• Why the Mozilla Firefox browser is taking too long to open?
• How to set homepage in Mozilla Firefox?
• How to change settings in Mozilla Firefox?
Visit: How to Set Homepage on Firefox